Terms and Conditions
Other terms and conditions:
- 30+ days prior to arrival date: 10% administration fee.
- 15 – 29 days prior to arrival date: 40% of the total cost of accommodation + 10% administration fee.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival date: 90% of the total cost of accommodation + 10% administration fee.
- No show or early departure: 90% of the total cost of. accommodation + 10% administration fee.
- An administration fee of 10% will be levied on all refunds to cover banking and handling charges.
Check in and out times:
- A deposit of 50% is required as confirmation of the booking.
- The full balance is payable on arrival.
- Full payment may be deposited prior to arrival, if preferred.
- No cheques accepted.
- Credit Card facilities available for VISA / MasterCard.
- Check in from 2pm to 6 pm.
- Check out to 10:30am.
Normaries Guesthouse is not suitable for infants and children under 12 years of age.
Children 12 years of age and older are charged as adults.
Maximum occupancy per room is 2 guests.
No smoking in the rooms.
Right of permission reserved!
Disclaimer of liability
The guest (s) visit this facility including the pool area at their own risk.
Although great care has been taken at NORMARIE'S GUEST HOUSE to ensure the safety of guests and property while enjoying the property, the following house rules have been incorporated: Valuables NORMARIE'S GUEST HOUSE or the owners will not be responsible for any loss or damage to valuables or property belonging to guests or their visitors. This includes, but is not limited to, photographic equipment, laptops and the data they contain, or other electronic devices, jewelry, cash, and vehicles. Please note that all rooms are equipped with a secure wall safe. You are expected to use these facilities.
It is the sole responsibility of all guests to maintain the safety of themselves and their property, as well as to obtain adequate insurance for all valuables and to obtain adequate travel / business insurance to cover any circumstances that prevent them from fulfilling these obligations. This should be done prior to arriving at the NORMARIE‘S GUEST HOUSE.
Every guest or their visitors who use the swimming pool and the surrounding area use these facilities at their own risk and are aware that there are no life-saving facilities of any kind.
Loss of or damage to the NORMARIE‘S GUEST HOUSE
Should NORMARIE‘S GUEST HOUSE suffer loss or damage as a result of an act or omission by a guest or a guest's visitor, the guest remains liable for full compensation for the damage incurred and will be billed accordingly.
Right of access reserved
NORMARIE‘S GUEST HOUSE reserves the full right of admission at all times and accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may arise from the lawful and appropriate exercise of these rights.
The materials and information contained on this site are provided by NORMARIE‘S GUEST HOUSE as a service to its customers and may only be used for informational purposes.